Re: Tex Order Template Weirdness

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Luke <..hidden..> wrote:
I've never run into this.  Only thing I think I did, was upgrade from 1.2.18
to 1.2.21.

When I try to print PDF, I'm seeing this.  The order template itself is
attached.

If 1307747392_sales_order_11000009.log exists anywhere, I can't find it.

A couple quick questions (since I doubt that the templates themselves
would have changed)

1)  Can you print a very simple order that has previously printed on
the old version?

Chris, I pulled the "To" section from the default, and replaced my "ordered by" section with it, to see what would happen. It generated successfully. So, as I thought, something in that part of my file is damaged. The diff between that and the default template is:

diff excerpt-from-Default-sales_order.tex \
excerpt-from-broken-sales_order.tex
4c4
< \textbf{To}
---
\textbf{Ordered By}
11c11
< <?lsmb address2 ?>
---
<?lsmb if address2 ?><?lsmb address2 ?><?lsmb end address2 ?>
36c36
< <?lsmb email ?>
---
<?lsmb if email ?><?lsmb email ?><?lsmb end email ?>

The problem appears to be in the email conditional.

If I remove that entire line, the PDF generates. If I just put in the email variable call without the conditional, the PDF generates.

So there you have it, although why is another question.

Luke