Re: Future of LedgerSMB: Ideas and RFC

Has LedgerSMB a way to deal with the good ole COGS error with reversing
sales invoice? I imagine this fundamental error is something important to
users who offer tangible goods. One suggestion in the past was to restock
items under AP, but that's not as easy as it seems. For a small business
doing more than a mil annual revenue this plus reconcilation can be
discouraging for sure. To me, payroll is not as important as outsourcing
it is not that expensive, and having a simple way to import the payroll GL
entries would be great plus. Tim