Re: Future of LedgerSMB: Ideas and RFC

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 5:18 PM, Adrian Levi <..hidden..> wrote:

> Is there a payrole function in the works, what would it cost me to
> have one written?
>
> Watching progress in LSMB with interest.

Well, payroll is a nightmare because of so many national and local
requirements.  I have the basics of a database structure written but
would really need specific requirements for a specific location before
I could contemplate putting something into place.

Where are you located?  What payroll taxes etc, do you have?  Where
can I find info on local deductions and requirements?