Re: Forgetting to post printed/mailed invoices: add Print+Post button?

I am sure that what you propose would make me very nervous :)

How about only raising a flag when you press a button that would make
you leave the transaction window?

Like in MS Windows (W) bugging the user (U) with:
W: Are sure? (press 'NO' or 'Cancel')
U: 'Yes?'
W: You are about to leave this window, go to 'Properties|Settings|
Confirm' to leave if you're absolutely sure! 'Go There'? or 'Cancel'.
Or press 'Help'.