SOLVED: Lsmb 1.2.21 + debian + lighttpd + perl 5.10

Hi,

The solution was so easy.

Just edit ledgersmb.conf at the PATH lines.

It is necessary to add /bin and /usr/bin to the PATH and now everything is working well.

-------------------- >8 --------------------------

[environment]
# If the server can't find applications, append to the path
PATH: /bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/pgsql/bin
PATH: /bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin

The reason, it seems using lighttpd perl use 'sh' instead of bash and environment variables wll be not passed. (Maybe this is not the exact reason, you should correct me, but adding these paths fixes these problems.)

Ciao.

ÃdvÃzlettel / Kind regards

PongrÃcz IstvÃn
ÃgyvezetÅ / CEO

StartIT Kft.
+36 20 4489 581

StartIT Kft.  |  Fit-PC2 oldal  |  Mini PC oldal  |  Csoportmunka  |  WebÃruhÃz  |  Javasolt Google motoros keresÅ  |  Keress a Facebook-on