Re: tax calculation problems

Hi Alvin,

I have not seen this issue before, but I do know that there were some issues with 1.2.20, it may be worth upgrading to 1.2.21 which is the current version.

Regardless of you upgrading, I would like to take a look at this problem.
Could you please open an invoice in your browser, then
 Click File->Save As
Then attach that, a copy of your invoice template, and a scan of the printed invoice to a private email to me.
Please do not send the files to the list.

If you can it would be good to have a PDF copy of the invoice aswell.
This can be created by following the instructions for
"PDF Printer HOWTO"
that can be found at http://www.sbts.com.au/lsmb/addons.php

Regards
David Godfrey

I have recently noticed that printed invoices do not have the same total as the invoice screen in lsmb 1.2.20 It seems that the GST(VAT) is calculated differently between the printed version and the in system version.

How could this be happening?

-- Alvin Starr || voice: (416)585-9971x690 Interlink Connectivity || fax: (416)585-9974 ..hidden.. || ------------------------------------------------------------------------------