Re: Running away from SQL-Ledger

no need to run...it has to do with perl and certain platforms. checkout
the links below...we were able to solve it in an afternoon. just recompile
perl without the usethread option. we are using sl 2.8.17., and will be
using it probably for the next ten years as we had invested a lot of times
in replication and paperless invoice. upgrading will be a nightmare. hey,
the last time we used some 2002 version for 7 years. so not bad...good
luck...tim

http://abacus.sql-ledger.com/userforum/forum_entry.php?id=85&page=1&category=0&order=time

http://abacus.sql-ledger.com/userforum/forum_entry.php?id=93&page=1&category=0&order=time