Re: Limiting a User to a Department

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010, Armaghan Saqib wrote:

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 4:52 PM, Luke <..hidden..> wrote:
I thought I remembered that this could be done, but can't find a way.

Is there some method, for causing a particular user to only be able to
generate invoices, etc., against a specific department?

Not out of the box. The amount of development to do this owuld be
fairly minor though.  A patch wouldn't be too expensive/difficult to
write.

This is one of our sql-ledger enhancements and I shall volunteer to
add it to LSMB 1.2, hopefully, by next week.

That would be brilliant!

I was going to take a crack at it next week myself, but to call my PERL skills rusty would be generous, so it would have taken quite a while.

Luke