Re: Currency payment issue

Hi

How can I fix this mess... Is there a way to change the exchange rate on a receipt, or the currency, or how do I reverse the payment?

I think you need to delete the payment, this unlocks the rates and then you can post it again.

Incidently I did finally work out how to put through foreign currency payments and I need to write it up soon. I have just had to do a few more recently so it's fresh on my mind (as is another deadline)

It's actually quite simple, but not entirely intuitive

Ed W