Re: AP Invoice Entry Error

Can't we have "download as tar.gz" from SVN web interface
for bit less technical people or have a nightly built tar.gz
updated and linked to website?

Just an idea.

Regards

On 6/7/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
Note that people who want the fix have three choices:
1) Downgrade to 1.2.4 (if you don't need the performance or multibyte fixes)
2) Download the Form.pm from
http://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ledger-smb/branches/1.2/LedgerSMB/
3) Let me know if these don't work for you and I will email the Form.pm