Re: New Install - Getting kicked out of Admin Screen

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Chris Nighswonger wrote:
>> I realize this does not help pre-XP users, but the buttons in 1.2
>> appear to work fine under IE7.
>
> Considering that IE 6 is considered EOL.... Our focus should only be on
> IE7 and its counterparts.

Not that I care one bit about IE, but I think it's pretty neat/funny to
have a perl-cgi application that requires IE7 ;)

Also, if IE7 is only installable after kissing the WGA ring, people might
keep running IE6 for a long while. I don't know what IE7 even looks like,
I long ago pushed everyone over to Firefox.