Re: The right values for fields in chart table

Chris Travers rašė:
Hi;

At this point there should be no other differences that I am aware of.
 If you need specific information on specific fields, please let us
know.

Hi,

if information of this kind is available for sending/publishing without disturbing your time, I will glad to see it.

Also, we have the same troubles with translation. My brother Giedrius have translated the all pairs of msgid/msgstr in new file named lt_utf.po, but the some strings on some screens still are English. Also I want to ask what means other files (LedgerSMB.pot, splash.html) and directories (html, legacy) in locale directory of my ledgersmb installation?

Maybe somewhere (on the web, FAQ) a short howto is available? Searching with gooogle doesn't help to me :(.

Is there a possibility to put Lithuanian translation (when we will finish it) and chart of accounts to LedgerSMB repositories or svn?

Best wishes,
Virginijus