Re: drafting invoices

On Sun, 2007-03-18 at 22:31 -0500, ..hidden.. wrote:
> All I want at the end of the month (or other
> accounting period) are accounts that reflect the state of the
> business: Purchases, expenses, etc.  I also use the system to print
> invoices.  If I make a mistake, then I correct the invoice and repost.
>
> This "draft" mode is useless for such an operation.
True, but if there is a checkbox to make any financial transaction a
'draft', and you do not use it, then you are not harmed. If fact the
draft option could be set in the setup/options area, so if you like, the
'draft' checkbox would not even appear.

> I think a lot of folks who might use L-SMB would be turned off by such
> a rigidly-conforming system.
The above would not enforce any rigidity, just add an optional extra
behaviour.