Re: Considering move from SQL-Ledger to LedgerSMB

er 1.1 series I meant :)

On 02/03/07, Matt Gibson <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi,

What about upgrades from 1.0 series to 1.2? Are they supported and
working? I just upgraded from sql-ledger to ledger-smb, but used the
1.0 series to do the upgrade. I'd like to jump into the newest series
if possible :)

Thanks,
MG