Re: Problems with first time install

On 2/21/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
Use the admin.pl to create the dataset. If you want to use the same
db for user account and data storage, you should add plpgsql to that
dataset and then leave the superuser credentials blank.  This will
also set up a default chart of accounts.

Here goes.

I fired up admin.pl and logged in with previously created admin password:

Click on Pg Database Administration

Host = localhost
Port =5432
User =ledgersmb
Password =******
Connect to =ledgersmb

(also tried template0, template1, plpgsql...getting desperate, but at
least I spelled desperate right this time)

Superuser = <blank>
Password =<blank>

Press Create Dataset
LedgerSMB Accounting Database Administration / Create Dataset

Existing Datasets  	 [ ledgersmb ] [ postgres ] [ template0 ] [ template1 ]

Create Dataset =plpgsql
Create Chart of Accounts = Default

Click Continue

Error!

LedgerSMB/User.pm:377
FATAL: database "plpgsql" does not exist

Postgres log: FATAL:  database "plpgsql" does not exist
Apache error log:

DBI connect('dbname=plpgsql;host=localhost;port=5432','ledgersmb',...)
failed: FATAL:  database "plpgsql" does not exist
at LedgerSMB/User.pm line 373

Regards to all,
Gerald.