Re: Backup question

--- Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

> you should be able to use gunzip to uncompress it.
>
> But if it is only 20 bytes, I would wonder if there
> is something else that is wrong.  Can you look at
> your error_log and see if anything
> shows up there when you create a backup?

When I run System > Backup > Save to file I get the
following errors:

/var/log/apache2/error.log:
Password:
pg_dump: [archiver (db)] connection to database
"abc_company" failed: fe_sendauth: no password
supplied

/var/log/postgresql-8.1-main.log:
LOG:  could not receive data from client: Connection
reset by peer