Re: print media css

Hi Michael,

On 05/05/17 01:17, Michael Richardson wrote:
David G <..hidden..> wrote:
    > I had a brief chat with Erik about this in #ledgersmb
    > The best "all round" solution here is probably to extend our existing
    > printing template system.

I am not going to say "don't do this", because it does make sense.

    > Basically it would allow a per-report template to be added and enable
    > the print button on all reports.
    > The behavior would be the same as printing an invoice or order etc

Not everything one wants to print is a report.
It might just be a partially filled out form that one wants to capture
for any number of reasons.

A print css media would still make sense.
I'll agree, I hadn't considered partial forms etc.
Would you mind (using the stylish browser plugin) creating a userstyle that works the way you would like?

If you can do that it would be appreciated, if not, we will get to it, but the list is currently long.
I've added another issue #2785 to track this.

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [