Re: User privs

Hi Kaare,

I've raised a issue 2782 to track this.

Could you add a comment to it describing what you were trying to achieve, and what you did to make it work please.

In the meantime, is there a reason you directly used SQL to alter this?
We do have the ability to make changes to permissions from within the UI, both the main application UI and from setup.

Regards
David G