Re: Hidden directories and files

Hi Kaare,

Yes, you can remove them. We could remove the .tx directory from the tarball and I think we should. The .travis.yml file can also be removed from the tarball. The last one, .proverc, can't be removed: it's used by our test infrastructure after the tarball has been created: our test procedure first creates the tarball unpacks it in a clean location and from there kicks off the continuous integration tests.
The file contains arguments for the "prove" test driver application.

 Regards,

Erik