Re: LedgerSMB 1.4.37 released

Hi Kiwi,

That is correct, at the moment our debian packaging is lagging a little.

There are a couple of reasons for this.

  • there are some technical issues related to creating packages to go into the distro repositories that have a priority so we can get latest packages in before the debian freeze that is almost here.
  • we currently rely on one person (Jame) to build our packages and his time is in high demand

We are working on both of those issues, and hope to be able to streamline things *real soon*

For anyone that is hoping to upgrade from packages rather than a tarball in the near future, could you please drop in at

#ledgersmb

and let us know what distro, distro version, and LedgerSMB version you want to be running.
That will help us set the priority on what is done first (once the packages are prepared for the debian freeze)

Regards
David G