Update of roadmap

Hi,

Today I created an issue to track the steps toward the final 1.5.0 release (https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/issues/2414).

On that list is an item to update the roadmap on ledgersmb.org, to remove the features implemented in the new release. I've done exactly that and taken a bit of time (and the liberty) to restructure the list for more overview.

Could you please review the roadmap (http://ledgersmb.org/content/roadmap)

The reason for me to send this mail is actually a different one. Our roadmap contains quite a few "container statements". In many cases, I'm pretty sure the person adding the items had much clearer picture of what needed to happen.
My idea to address the "containerism" is to have each item link to a GitHub issue (or project) or another LedgerSMB.org page which contains a further description of the item.

So the question here is to everybody who added items to the list, could you please create a GitHub issue adding a more verbose description of the goal to be achieved as meant when you added the item?

Thanks!

--
Bye,

Erik.