Re: Why 'cash'/'check'/'deposit'/'other' prefix in the 'source' field of the single payment screen?

If it stays, it should be made to remember the last selected value, to reduce mouse clicks per transaction.

If it stays, radio buttons are more efficient.

If it stays, have an option in the config to switch it on and off (along with other options not required by the majority such as GIFI fields that just promote NOOB confusion).

Kiwi