Re: Why 'cash'/'check'/'deposit'/'other' prefix in the 'source' field of the single payment screen?

Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
    > Every once in a while this item pops up -- I may even have posed it in
    > the past myself -- and today it popped up again: I've received some
    > feedback regarding 1.5 through private channels.

I change it to checque and enter the checque number, and "other" and enter
the wire transfer info.  I also never process cash.

I see little use for it.

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [