number of areas where I haven't "tread" yet, but it feels like something
is pretty close in the areas where I have had issues.  It feels like
this is likely a good target right now, though I am not sure.  I know I
probably will end up needing until about Wednesday before being able to
say that the issues I personally am seeing as high priority, and high
importance are in a working state.  Maybe Tuesday afternoon/evening, but
that might be unlikely.

Jigme Datse Yli-Rasku

On 2016-07-24 07:35, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Various people have been going over different functions/aspects of 1.5
> as it is in the current 'master' branch. A number of high priority
> issues have been fixed.
> Additionally, a number of user interface experience points have been
> improved.
>
> From what I understand, David Godfrey wants to run a few production
> tests with 1.5; maybe John does too. What fixing any immediate high
> priority issues they find and releasing 1.5.0-rc1 by the end of the week?
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Bye,
>
> Erik.
>
> http://efficito.com <http://efficito.com/> -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
> Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.

> reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev

Jigme Datse Yli-Rasku
..hidden.. (Preferred address for new messages)
250-505-6117

Jigme Datse Yli-Rasku
PO Box 270
Rossland, BC V0G 1Y0
Canada

... This message should be electronically signed, and if the sender ...
... has your public key, may also be encrypted.                     ...
... If you have any questions about this, please email, or call.    ...
... Note, unknown calls likely will go to voicemail.                ...
... Please leave a message if you get voicemail.                    ...