Re: Today's notes

Hi Kaare,

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 7:32 AM, Kaare Rasmussen <..hidden..> wrote:
After a lot of great activity in the repo, I tested 1.5 a little more
today. Just reporting the most surprising results...

The pricegroup feature on parts seems seriously broken. Chris changed
the misnamed "break" to "discount", but it's really a strange thing to
allow both discount AND a separate sell price - and make the calculation
with these numbers. Instead of this, I would expect

- A quantity (the word "break" which was used before is actually in use
for this in other systems) for quantity pricing.
- Allow either of discount OR sell price

Ok. I'm thinking you'll be talking to Chris about this offline and that will probably result in resolution of this point.

Entering a sales order , and trying to print it as HTML (PDF doesn't
work because of some latex encoding problems. I hope this cam be fixed
in the latex world)

Did you try configuration of XeTeX? It's said to support UTF-8 very well (although modern enough LaTeX should too).

- The last order line is missing. First I had two lines, and it printed
the total of one. I added one line, and there was two in the order print.
- The description didn't come out

This is the standard templates. I haven't tried to change any templates yet.

I've heard this one before. Is it only on the printed output? Or is it everywhere? That is, on the screen as well, when you recall the saved order?
I'm asking because I've tried to reproduce this before (there was a bug about it), but I couldn't reproduce yet I think this is an absolute "needs fixing" before RC1 if it's still there.

Thanks for your testing feedback!

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.