Re: 1.4.28 --- income statement messed up

I've discovered that some of my "Expense" header accounts have become marked
"Asset", and changing them back to Expense results in:

   Please select a valid heading at LedgerSMB/Scripts/account.pm line 92.

My income accounts seem to still be income accounts.
Heading in psql now...

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [