Re: Installing on Gentoo (ideally creating an ebuild)

Hi Jigme and Leho,

I've been doing some work on the new Makefile in master branch.
This will be available in 1.5.

The result of this work is to make installation from tarball or the git repository much easier.
I'd be happy to include a section for Gentoo if you can help me with what needs to be done there.

The best way to discuss this is probably if you can visit
https://vector.im/develop/#/room/#ledgersmb:matrix.org
Which is a Matrix Web client bridged to our IRC channel.
This provides persistent history access so unlike IRC you don't need to always be online.

You will be able to use a guest account, but I'd suggest creating your own login, this makes it easier for us to know who we are talking to ;-)

My username is dcg_mx (alternate M-sbts ) and I'm normally around 01:00 utc to 20:00 utc
I do read the backlog if I've been away so I'll respond when I see any messages.

Regards
David G