Re: 1.5 beta 6, Parts search

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 4:54 AM, Kaare Rasmussen <..hidden..> wrote:
Error!

The 'pattern' parameter (undef) to DateTime::Format::Strptime::new was an 'undef', which is not one of the allowed types: scalar scalarref
at /home/jasonic/perl5/perlbrew/perls/perl-5.20.0/lib/site_perl/5.20.0/DateTime/Format/Strptime.pm line 127.

Actually, it's all over the place, where there are date entry fields, e.g. Sales Order Entry. I can't be the only one seeing this?

No, I'm not seeing it in my local environment; nor are the automated testers complaining (although the latter could be a consequence of insufficient test-definition).

Is there a user-setting for the date format in your user_preferences table?

Regards,

--
Bye,

Erik.