Re: After moving 1.5 -> cpanfile+prove, time to move 1.4 too?

After updating the 1.4.10.1 installation instructions on the site to mention that things will be different as of 1.4.29 and adjusting the instructions in install.sh, INSTALL and UPGRADE, I've merged by 1.4-cpanfile branch. 1.4 is on cpanfile too now, which should greatly simplify our instructions to users: no need to run make/make test/make install anymore to get the dependencies installed!

Regard,

Erik.