Re: ledgersmb.org traffic analysis & SourceForge AddOns repository

Hi Erik,

I'd say yes, lets move them to GitHub, and each addon in a separate repository, but not owned by the ledgersmb github user.
Instead lets create a ledgersmb-addons user and home each addon under that

This allows a couple of benefits, especially as the number of contributors/developers increases.
eg: different people may need to have admin rights for each repository.
    It may be possible to install addons by simply running a bin/addon-install $addon-name from within the lsmb install dir.
    that script could essentially do
        git clone github.com/ledgersmb-addon/$addon-name && cd $addon-name && ./install
    It could also be run with no arguments at which time it presents a list of available addon's and the first line of each addon's readme.

Some of this would be harder (but not impossible) if we homed them under the ledgersmb user or kept them in a single repo
Doing a "git pull" to update an addon wouldn't be trivial if there were multiple addons in a single repo as you would get them all updated at the same time.

Regards
David G