Re: 1.4.28

I think filling it in with null in 1.4 is a good idea, as is removing it in 1.5

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 10:14 AM, Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your report! Based on it, I can conclude that apparently nobody has been using check printing in 1.4... because the "project_id" column has been removed when making the step from 1.3 to 1.4.

@Chris, I've searched for the use of the project_id column in: LedgerSMB::Scripts::payment, LedgerSMB::DBObject::Payment and in the check template. None reference that column. I'd propose simply filling it with 'NULL' in 1.4.29+ and dropping it in 1.5.

Regards,

Erik.