Re: Changing how LedgerSMB is run and it's installation is secured

    > 1 Only ever run LedgerSMB using Starman (High-performance
    > preforking PSGI/Plack web server)
    > 2 Only ever bind Starman to localhost

I'll all for this.

(In bigger installations, one binds starman to a backend network, and uses
nginx or apache or maybe varnish to spread load.  Is there any local state in
LedgerSMB that would prevent this...?)

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [