Re: When will v1.5 start testing?

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 8:20 PM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:
I have to create a new ledger for a new company.
The number of entries per year will be on the order of 20.
(few enough that I could recreate it if I have to)

I plan to install 1.5 for this and live on the bleeding edge: is it too soon?

Please follow the 1.5 issue tracker.  I have so far been able to get basic things to work but there may be occasional glitches still.

It feels much nicer than 1.4 and personally I find myself happier living with the glitches but ymmv.

Best Wishes

]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [
]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more