Switch to Dojo's build system: process to keep dev and build dirs in sync?

Hi,

Now that we have switched to using Dojo's build system (thanks John, for doing the legwork on it!), we need to decide a few things:

1. Do we require UI developers to submit updated UI/build/ directory content?
2. Do we start rebuilding the directory content on Travis on every commit that has changes to the UI/lsmb directory?
3. Will we *always* rebuild UI/build on release?
(4. Should we even want to populate the UI/build/ directory in our source tree?)

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.