Items for 1.4.24 this week?

Hi,

In our GitHub tracker 1.4.24 is marked planned for this week. I have a hugely busy week this week, so I don't expect to be able to deliver any last-minute changes.

Is there anybody else with a few changes up his/her sleeve, or should we delay 1.4.24 by a week?

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.