Community guide page: helping out with testing

Hi all,

Yesterday and today, I've been working to expand the community guide with a few pages I felt we've been missing. I've created two about translating (one for translators ; one for coders).

Now, I'm trying to come up with a page about testing and bug reporting: http://ledgersmb.org/community-guide/community-guide/testing-bug-reporting

The audience of the page would be people who want to help testing LedgerSMB -- either release candidates or just development versions. I'd say the page contains instructions to set up a local LedgerSMB instance and explains how to run multiple versions each from their source directory.

The page currently only contains hints about filing bug reports, but I guess that doesn't really help those who want to contribute by testing...

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.