Re: 1.4.18-rc1 released

> LedgerSMB 1.4.18-rc1 is out.  This includes a few enhancements and fixes
> for multi-db setups, some fixed asset-related issues, a few setup issues,
> and more.
>
> Feel free to test.  We are likely to release 1.4.18 in a few days if no
> problems are found.

Adding transactions is broken in 1.4.18-rc1 and 1.4.17, as reported in:
https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/issues/963

To my mind 1.4.18 should not be released without this issue being addressed.

The issue was introduced when a new feature "enable automatic calculation
of taxes on AR/AP transactions" was added to 1.4.17 by this commit:
https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/commit/b40562f27472547a61ec00d1365936afe9d9945d

As per issue #963, this new feature does not seem to work properly and
breaks previously working functionality. Rather than delay 1.4.18 we could
revert this commit/feature for now.

Nick