New developer?

Hi everyone,

My first post.  I have been looking for an accounts / ERP project to
contribute to and LedgerSMB looks really promising.

I'm a Computer Science student and have also worked in purchasing and
tax compliance.  I'm hoping that contributing to LedgerSMB will allow me
to make use of my experience and also develop my programming, project
management (possibly) and teamworking skills.

My first step I guess is to play with the software, read the
documentation and try to get into the codebase... (if you'll have me)

Best wishes

Hugh