Enforce single line-ending style across source files?

Hi,

Today I found that at least 1 file in our Perl code base has a DOS line-ending style. Should we want to enforce a single ("Unix") line-ending style? This should come in handy when others - like me - develop on Windows, but - unlike me - don't know how to control their editor to write out Unix line endings. Also, diffs will show all lines changed if someone recodes *all* line endings.

Comments?

--
Bye,

Erik.