Re: fcgi support, was startman + master

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 1:49 AM, Pongrácz István
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to install a master on debian 7 with starman (as it seems,
> nginx+fcgiwrap does not work).

There is a huge difference in this regard in master.  I am happy to
work to get fcgi working as it should be easier than 1.3 and 1.4:

1.5 will be entirely plack-based.  We will be able to support cgi,
fcgi, starman, modperl, etc.  the big difference is that the primary
logic is in LedgerSMB/PSGI.pm and wrappers for specific interfaces go
in tools (starman.psgi, fcgi.psgi, cgi.psgi, etc).

I haven't yet gotten a chance to try to set up fcgi but expect to do
that shortly.  I don't expect more than a few lines change from the
starman.psgi file.

Anyone interested in helping is welcome to do so.