----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Erik Huelsmann" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Development discussion for LedgerSMB" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 10:43:23 +0200

Hi Chris,

Testing the release, I found a number of things:

 - GL account screen doesn't have a Save button until I at least update once (earlier 1.4 versions have that, as far as I can remember)
 - Hierarchy nodes which have no headers as children (but do have accounts as children) still show the "Delete" option in the CoA screeen

Now, I'd really like to see the first fixed. The seconds isn't all that important, I think, because the database model prevents deletion anyway. I can include a fix in 1.4.12 when that comes.

Regards,

Erik.