Changelog for 1.4.7
* Fixed 1231, lack of validation on forms leads to Perl errors (Chris T)
* Fixed 1264, account numbers out of place on PNL (Chris T)
* Fixed 1268, name not clickable on customer/vendor searches (Chris T)
* Fixed 1274, error on posting payment reversals w. dd/mm/yyy dates (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1275, post error due to trying to double encode arry (Chris T)
Chris T is Chris Travers
That is still fairly small. My thinking is we may want to wait another week to release it and see if we get more fixes? Or should we do one more biweekly release before going to, say, monthly releases?
There was one bug that I closed for lack of being able to reproduce it, but otherwise, we are closing more bugs than opening, and we are down to the minor enhancements.
Efficito: Hosted Accounting and ERP. Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.