Frameless add-on branch for 1.4?

Hi;

I am about to start work to make 1.5 frameless.  I am wondering if folks would like to see this as an option for custom deployments (experimental for now at least) in 1.4.

If so I can also commit the work into a 1.4 feature branch and folks can merge it in as they see fit.

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more