LedgerSMB 1.4.2-rc1, 1.3.44-rc1 released

Hi all;

I have put together rc1 releases for 1.4.2 and 1.3.44.  There's one outstanding bug for 1.4.2 that is significant and if I can track it down by tomorrow I will issue an RC2 for.  1.4.2.  However, I don't know what's causing the issue at this point and logs aren't helpful so I am not inclined to wait.

The problem there is that some people are reporting that they cannot create new databases with LedgerSMB 1.4.  I have tried to reproduce on my system and can't,  I don't know what the problem is.  Nothing is in the logs.

The changelogs for these release showever is below:

Changelog for 1.4.2
* Separated address classes for employees out (bug 817, Chris T)
* Fixed dojo issue with user address screen (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1219, log message of warning trial_balance/search.css (Chris T)
* Fixed issue with demo_with_images invoice.tex item description (Chris T)
* Display vendor's sku if available on orders and invoices, bug 1218 (Chris T)
* Fixed error unable to delete order (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1223 prices 0 if selected from parts search (Chris T)
* Fixed issue, cannot log in after creating batch. (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1224, account dropdowns on budget screen not working (Chris T)

Chris T is Chris Travers

and

Changelog for 1.3.44
* Allow blank salutations, bug 1204. (Chris T)
* Easier creation of select widgets with blanks. (Chris T)
* Display vendor's sku if available on orders and invoices, bug 1218 (Chris T)
* Correct issue where locked batch prevents login (Chris T)

Chris T is Chris Travers

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more