Re: Proposed Menu Changes for GL Rewrite

----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Development discussion for LedgerSMB" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 07:08:53 -0700

Hi;

I am proposing the following menus for the GL section of the rewrite.

These would behave identically to the equivalents in 1.4, except that they have been slightly re-arranged.  Additionally a statement of cash flows would be new.

Journal and Ledger
  Add Journal Entry
  Add JE Vouchers
  Search Journal/GL
  Search Batches
  Chart of Accounts
  Year End
  Add Account
  Import Journal Entry
  Import Chart

Financial Statements
  Trial Balance
  Income Statement/PNL
  Balance Sheet
  Statement of Cash Flows

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more

Hi,

I would like to share some thoughts with you, regarding recent functions which has no forms yet.

Specifically:

These points need to polish of course, they are not a complete specification.

Any comments?

Cheers,

István