Re: Tier price handling

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi,

I run into that situation, I tried to create a tier price using pricegroups.

Unfortunately at this moment I am not able to create tier price in lsmb.

The use case would be:

  •  there are list price and sellprice, as usual
  • vendors have tier prices, depending on per order quantity (usually)
  • we would like to give similar tier prices for customers
  • Example:
    • Quantity: 1-9   - unit price is 100 USD / unit
    • Q: 10-19 -  95 USD / unit
    • 20-49 - 90 USD / unit
    • and so on

Am I right, when I assume, it is not possible at this moment?

Or do you know any workaround?

Not possible at the moment.  It should be possible to extend the pricematrix logic to handle this.  The change if well tested might be something we could include within a major version.

I intend to address this during the financial rewrite as we get to parts and manufacturing, however.

The workaround is to enter the prices manually based on quantity.

Thanks,

István

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more