Re: Ledger-smb-devel Digest, Vol 93, Issue 15

Hi David,

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 7:51 PM, David Mora <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi, its been a long time but one of the requirements we have is to support per line or if it is not possible leger note traceability.

Thanks for your reaction and input! However, due to the fact that you're responding to the digest *and* you're top-posting, it's not completely clear to me to which topic you're responding. There were three topics in the mail you're responding to:

> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: Draft: Requirements of Journal Entries, Batches,
>      Vouchers, and Reports (Chris Travers)
>   2. questions for: Chart of Accounts Changes (Chris Travers)
>   3. Minor tweak to Fixes.sql for 1.4.1 (Chris Travers)

Am I correct that you're responding to the draft requirements for journal entries?

What is it that you want to support on a per-line basis? Different foreign currencies for different lines of the journal entry you're creating? If that's what you mean, I can only but fully agree with you. That's indeed a requirement - yet it wasn't listed.

Not sure if by journal you mean the ledger journal or something else tough, so i send apologies if this is not the thread to send this ingormation.

It's my interpretation that indeed journal is equivalent to "ledger journal". Don't hesitate to send more information or feature requests or feedback. Even if it turns out not to be relevant, waiting until you're sure it *is*, may miss some opportunities where it would have been.

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.