Proposal: better db load tests for 1.3

Hi;
Given the current issues with 1.3.43, my thinking is that we need better tests for loading the SQL modules.  Currently in 1.4 and 1.5 we have good tests (a failure in any module other than Fixes in these modules triggers a test failure).  1.3 however does not test this very well.

My thinking is that we should have a test run that is specific to Travis-CI which uses the modules built for 1.5 to test the SQL scripts.  These tests would only be run on Travis-CI and therefore would not pose additional dependencies or cleanup issues for other users.

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more