Re: Github question

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 7:29 AM, Pongrácz István
<..hidden..> wrote:

> Do you have any trick, how to pull only one commit instead of all commits up
> to that one specific?

   As Chris noted;  "git cherry-pick" is what you can use for that...

  I often use it where two (or more) branches have diverged (so the
history is different and I want it to stay different) but there are
changes in one branch I want to bring into another. IIRC: the Author
time stamp is that of the original commit, while the 'Commiter' time
stamp is that of the new commit.

--
Robert J. Clay