Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.40-1 for Ubuntu

On 08/06/2014 08:48 AM, RJ Clay wrote:

>    It also has already been sync'ed over to Ubuntu, and I'll be working on backports there as
> well.

Back ported versions of 1.3.40 for Ubuntu v12.04 ('precise') and v14.04 ('trusty') are now
available from the LedgerSMB Launchpad PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~ledgersmb/+archive/ubuntu/main/+packages

Besides directly downloading the packages;  if you do not already have the PPA added to your APT
sources list, you can do so by entering the following at a terminal:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ledgersmb/main

Also;  if someone needs one for a recent Ubuntu version besides the two LTS releases ('precise'
and 'trusty'), please let me know.

RJ Clay